Breakfast is said to the most important meal of the day, and if you are looking for a great way to start every day on the right note, then a delicious recipe will definitely jelp to that.
Made by Chef Emmanuel Sores, Culinary Director of Lincoln Holding Group, this easy but delicious recipe for Eggs Florentine will have you, your family and friends always wanting to start the day with this.
The recipe serves four people.
- 4 eggs
- 300gm of spinach leaves
- 10g fresh cream
- 20gm butter
- Little nutmeg
- 150gm of comté
- 1 shallot
- 20gm butter
- 50cl white wine
- 200gm fresh cream
- To make the spinach coulis, place the spinach leaves on iced water, leaving four leaves for decoration.
- Boil water in a pan and add salt. Add the spinach leaves for two minutes and then place them in the iced water.
- Remove the leaves and blend till smooth.
- To make the comté cream, mince the shallot and add butter to the pan. Fry the shallots for two to three minutes.
- Deglaze it with white wine till dry.
- Add cream, salt and pepper and boil till it reduces to quarter.
- With a mandoline, cut a slice of comté and keep it in the fridge. Cut the rest into cubes and place it in the mixture.
- Boil and mix after three minutes. Once done, if need be sieve it twice.
- To make eggs Mollet, boil water and add the eggs for six minutes. Once done, cool the eggs down under water and then assemble the dish.
Chef Emmanuel Sores, Culinary Director of Lincoln Holding Group