The Orfali Bros Bistro was awarded the number one title at the second edition of the Middle East and North Africa's 50 Best Restaurant Awards.
The restaurant was founded in 2021 by three brothers from Syria, Mohammad, Wassim and Omar Orfali and is known for serving diners amazing Middle Eastern dishes celebrating their Aleppian roots.
The MENA 50 Best Restaurant Awards was held at Conrad Abu Dhabi, and highlighted the best spots to enjoy a delicious meal across 14 cities within the MENA region.
Four Dubai restaurants including Orfali Bros Bistro, made the top five restaurants on the list, with fine dining restaurant, Tresind Dubai coming in second, Ossiano, the fine dining restaurant inspired by the oceans and seas, ranked fourth and 3 Fils, the contemporary Asian dining concept placed fifth.
The UAE bagged 18 spots in total, with the other 14 restaurants receiving rankings:
- Number 7: Kinoya in Dubai
- Number 10: Moonrise in Dubai
- Number 11: Reif Kushiyaki in Dubai
- Number 13: Zuma Dubai in Dubai
- Number 15: Lowe in Dubai
- Number 17: Gaia in Dubai
- Number 21: LPM Dubai in Dubai
- Number 26: Hoseki in Dubai
- Number 28: Coya Dubai in Dubai
- Number 33: Coya Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi
- Number 35: 11 Woodfire in Dubai
- Number 43: Zuma Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi
- Number 44: Jun's in Dubai
- Number 49: Hakkasan in Abu Dhabi
Salam Dakkak was awarded the Middle East and North Africa's Best Female Chef Award for Bait Maryam, the home-grown and family-run restaurant. Located in JLT, the restaurant is known for serving diners comfort and Levantine dishes and offers a home away from home feeling to all that visit.
For more information, visit The World's 50 Best website.