Summer is here and so is mango season. We know that mango lovers just cannot wait to eat their favourite fruit, and cooking enthusiasts cannot wait to try new dessert recipes using this seasonal flavourful fruit.
A Dubai-based food blogger and stylist Ritu Chaturvedi known for sharing innovative yet simple and healthy recipes on her instagram page @fussfree has now come up with a delicious mango pudding recipe, which not only looks too appetising but also makes up for a perfect treat to your sweet tooth.
Mango is a healthy fruit containing high levels of vitamin C, fibre and pectin. Eating mango in moderation can get you a glowing flawless skin. It cleanses the skin, treats pores and gives a glow to your skin.
Here's the recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 20 minutes
Serve: 3- to 4
3 Mangoes preferably Alphonso
1 1/2 cups of coconut milk
1/2 cup chia seeds
2 tablespoons of almond slices
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
Few basil or mint leaves for garnishing (optional).
1. Peel and cut the mango in pieces.
2. Blend the mango pieces with coconut milk in the blender.
3. Take this out in to the mixing bowl and add maple syrup and chia seeds.
4. Mix well and put in the serving glasses or bowls.
5. Garnish with almond slices and basil leaves.
6. Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
For more delicious and tasty recipes from Ritu Chaturvedi follow her Instagram account @fussfree