As DSS 2018 draws to a close, you’d think we’d be all shopped out by now. But we definitely are not and there’s still three more days of fun to be had! Here’s what’s lined up for this weekend’s festivities:
• There’s huge sales this weekend across all participating malls. Shoppers can nab goods from over 687 retail outlets at up to 75% off. Some of the brands include Steve Madden, Forever21 and Zara!
• La Perle Show organisers will offer a huge 50% off tickets until 4th August, giving residents the chance to see the mesmerising shows for less!
Fun for the kids
• Meet Iron Man, Thor, Spider Man, Black Widow and all the favourites at the Dubai Mall stage! Characters appear every 40 minutes from 4-10pm daily!
• Kids at the Dubai Mall’s Grand Atrium will have the chance to build their very own city with Lego! Lego prizes will be given to the most creative builders through an onsite photo contest.
• Dubai Festival City Mall goers will enjoy a whole host of activities including a performance by the ‘World Champion Beatbox Group.’ Robinsons will also be inviting kids to attend lots of fun workshops!
Prizes up for grabs!
• Win at La Mer as shoppers who spend Dhs 250 will get a scratch-and-win card with amazing prizes including a family pass to Laguna Waterpark as well as discounts from retail and F&B outlets!
• Spend Dhs 200 at Ibn Battuta Mall and earn yourself a chance to play the mall’s circus games as well as a raffle ticket to enter the DSS draw to win prizes - including a brand new Audi A4!
• Keep your ears alert at Dubai Mall as the DSS telephone booth will be ringing! If you answer the call, the mysterious voice on the other end will ask you a special question, get it right and you’ll win instant rewards!