Students that have travelled to different countries on or before 3 January and have returned to the UAE, and wish to join classes, need to produce a negative COVID-19 test before returning to the classroom.
This applies to children aged between 4 to 11 years old, and can be either a PCR test or a saliva test, carried out no more than 96 hours before returning.
Students that travelled to countries that are not on the green list, must present a certificate stating that they have quarantined after arrival. This certificate can be obtained from SEHA.
Students can get free testing from these locations, any day of the week.
- Biogenix Lab, Masdar City
- Al Hosn One Day Surgery Center, Al Sahel Towers, Block A, Mezzanine Floor (Except Friday)
- Mafraq Hospital, Shakhbout City
- Al Tiwayyah Community Center (Majlis)
- Al Reef Community Center (Majlis) at Al Hili
- Al Mas'oudi Community Center (Majlis) at Al Hili
- Burjeel Oasis Medical Centre (except Friday)