It's no secret that buying gifts can be a little more gut-wrenching than heartwarming. Almost every woman has had to deal with the men in their lives responding with "I don't know," "I don't want anything," or "I don't care," when asked what they would like for Christmas. So, what do you get for the man who doesn't know what he wants? Something he didn't know he needed.
1. A kitchen scale that shows the nutritional data of your meals for the Gordon Ramsay type
2. An all-in-one tool for Mr. Fixit
3. A 3D logic puzzle based on the Rubik's cube - with a twist for the Mastermind
4. An alarm clock that runs away from you for the Not-So-Early bird
5. A mini espresso maker for the Highly Caffeinated
6. A dinner dice for the Indecision Maker
7. A polaroid camera for the Snap-Happy Chappy
8. A heat-up knife for the Smooth Operator
9. A digital tape measurer for the Meticulous Man
All of these products are available on Amazon!