Dubai Festival City is offering a wide range of back-to-school promotions to ensure that your kids will look their best for the school year ahead at; Sacoor Brothers, Marks & Spencer and GAP, plus you can stock up on school supplies from Borders, ACE, E-MAX and Carrefour.
5 Deals to look out for:
- Marks and Spencer; offering a wide variety of school wear including a 20% off every 250 AED spent.
- GAP shoppers can save AED 50 for any purchase of AED 200.
- ACE Hardware and Borders are offering a wide selection of school bags, lunch boxes, as well as special bundle stationery starting from just AED 5.
- CenterPoint offers gadgets and accessories, with a special promotion of a bluetooth speaker or headphones for just AED 10 when you spend AED 250.
- E-MAX is offering a 12% discount on all Macbook range items.
There’s also a kids eat free (terms and conditions apply) promotion at Chili’s, Joe’s Crab Shack and Serendipity 3 from today till 31 August.